| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wakkanai in January is cold at -5.5 °C (22.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.7 °C (18.1 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 4.3 °C (7.7 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid. Circa 98.1mm (3.9in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 8:47 long and the longest day is 9:38 long with an average length of 9:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Wakkanai January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Wakkanai, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Wakkanai:
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia - 190.1 kms (118.1 miles) NNE
- Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) NNE
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 88.9 kms (55.2 miles) SE
- Omu, Japan - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SE
- Haboro, Japan - 117 kms (72.7 miles) S
- Mombetsu, Japan - 177.1 kms (110 miles) SE
- Abashiri, Japan - 257.6 kms (160.1 miles) SE
- Asahikawa, Japan - 192.4 kms (119.5 miles) SSE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 245.1 kms (152.3 miles) S
- Kushiro, Japan - 345.8 kms (214.9 miles) SE
- Obihiro, Japan - 303.7 kms (188.7 miles) SSE