| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wakkanai in July is very mild at 16.8 °C (62.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 93mm (3.7in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:48 long and the longest day is 15:37 long with an average length of 15:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Wakkanai July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Wakkanai, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Wakkanai:
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia - 190.1 kms (118.1 miles) NNE
- Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) NNE
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 88.9 kms (55.2 miles) SE
- Omu, Japan - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SE
- Haboro, Japan - 117 kms (72.7 miles) S
- Mombetsu, Japan - 177.1 kms (110 miles) SE
- Abashiri, Japan - 257.6 kms (160.1 miles) SE
- Asahikawa, Japan - 192.4 kms (119.5 miles) SSE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 245.1 kms (152.3 miles) S
- Kushiro, Japan - 345.8 kms (214.9 miles) SE
- Obihiro, Japan - 303.7 kms (188.7 miles) SSE