| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wakkanai in May is a little cool at 8.7 °C (47.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in May is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 71mm (2.8in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 14:15 long and the longest day is 15:23 long with an average length of 14:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Wakkanai May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Wakkanai, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Wakkanai:
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia - 190.1 kms (118.1 miles) NNE
- Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) NNE
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 88.9 kms (55.2 miles) SE
- Omu, Japan - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SE
- Haboro, Japan - 117 kms (72.7 miles) S
- Mombetsu, Japan - 177.1 kms (110 miles) SE
- Abashiri, Japan - 257.6 kms (160.1 miles) SE
- Asahikawa, Japan - 192.4 kms (119.5 miles) SSE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 245.1 kms (152.3 miles) S
- Kushiro, Japan - 345.8 kms (214.9 miles) SE
- Obihiro, Japan - 303.7 kms (188.7 miles) SSE